Make a generous donation
We’re working to give every child the opportunity to learn computer science — online and in schools where we’ll establish permanent courses to help teachers or instructors. For every amount you donate, one child will be introduced to computer science.
Help us spread the word
You can re-share our posts on our following social media channels:
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Follow us On Twitter.
- Like us on Instagram.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel (and re-share the videos).
- Promote this initiative to your friends and colleagues.
Many kids in underprivileged communities and little or no access to equipments such as computers and accessories in order to foster learning in digital skills. With enough money we can help bridge that gap by not only providing equipment such as computers, we can also help build infrastructure as well.
We also accept sponsorships of various types, such as:
- Hardware: Older laptops/PCs, iPads/tablets, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, LEGO EV3, etc.
- Give-aways: Clothing such as T-Shirts, beanies, hoodies, educational toys, etc.
- Lunches for workshop attendees: Our workshops are roughly 6 hours long so healthy snacks (for lunches)
- Volunteers: All are welcome to volunteer, even if it’s to help ensure the workshop runs smoothly and safely for the kids.
- Personal Protective Equipments: Due to the pandemic, the health of our staffs and of all the kids are of paramount importance.
Host an event – at work, in your community, or local school
Be a host of Devoxx4Kids event at your work place. Our events are typically on weekends and require about 15 – 50 kids in a classroom/round table seating, with power strip. Some workshops may require Internet connection.
Be an instructor
We are always looking for instructors on different topics. HTML programming, web applications, any programming language, Android, iOS, Internet of Things, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, anything at all.
Create a workshop – online or in any classroom
You don’t need any prior experience to get started – you can learn along with your children. If you do know some programming, try any of our materials that can be found online.
Please feel free to contact us should you wish to get involved with us.