Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
- Comments that promotes or endorses services or products (note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable).
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of Sindi Technologies Pty (Ltd). We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. To protect your privacy, please do not include information that identifies you (example, an e-mail address or phone number) in the text of your comment.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.